- - Desktop studies of the existing environment
- - Accurate utility detection, verification and location surveys that are fully complaint with PAS 128:2014
- - Drainage and Manhole full defect and condition surveys using the latest CCTV technology
- - Quick Asset Condition Surveys using the latest haloptic camera technology
- - Highways Agency Drainage Data Management System (HADDMS) surveys
- - Daily reports and drawings created to seamlessly monitor progress and reduce inefficiencies and duplication.
Geographic Information System (GIS). A Geographic Information System (GIS) is one which collates, stores, studies, manipulates and displays spatial information data. This data can be presented in a variety of formats ranging from a database through to a map showing differing graphical features. In addition, a GIS can combine data from multiple databases.
On-site Data Collection. Using the latest Trimble GPS technology, we log the GPS co-ordinates of assets for display within a Global Information System(GIS). This data is collected on toughpad tablets that use the latest data collection software. The software allows data such as visual observations and photographs to be assigned to an individual asset. Observations and photos are stored alongside measured data relating to the same individual asset. In addition, given the variety of applications, our bespoke software is tailored to suit your GIS project requirements.
Data Analysis. We have experience in the handling and interpretation of many complex datasets. As we manage the whole data capture and management process we can provide a simplified model that allows all stakeholders to understand and use. As we write our own scripts to suit the Clients individual requirements We present the data in a format suited to each client’s specific requirements..